Originally built in 1884, the signature Mill building offers a prestigious address that is rich in history. The Mill manufactured a multitude of items from lollipops to torpedo switches. During World War II, the factory employed women to assemble ball bearings for military vehicles including planes, tanks and jeeps. The rear portion of the building doubled as a school for the factory workers’ children.
Today, the Mill has been transformed into 15 luxury townhouse style condominiums, and only a select few remain available. The developer sought to keep as many as the original features as possible to maintain an industrial ambience, with units featuring antique brick, steel, exposed beams and ductwork, beautiful old mill trusses as well as refurbished factory lighting. These features are paired with the finest quality high-end finishes, beautiful hardwood floors and detailed millwork so the living spaces remain sophisticated and inviting.
Residences at The Mill feature
- 2 bedrooms, 2 – 3 baths
- 1,856 – 2,061 square feet
- Custom kitchens with stone countertops, dining area, top of the line SubZero, Asko and Wolf appliances
- Living area with gas fireplace
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Finely appointed baths with heated tile, Kohler fixtures and Bluetooth connections
- Units with office or loft space
- Laundry area
- Attached or Detached garage
- Patio or deck